Heyday® All-New H20
Heyday® Expands the H-Series by Launching the All-New H20 with Innovative, Industry-First Features
Building on the success of the multi-award-winning H22, Heyday Wake Boats today announced the launch of the newest model in the Heyday H-Series, the 2023 H20. Offering wake sports enthusiasts an intuitive design with industry-first features that delivers a clean, powerful wake that is unrivalled in its category, the H20 sets the standard for performance, design and accessibility.
Executing on its vision to attract the next generation to the sport, the H20 features an industry-first mechanically actuated swim platform, the Power Platform™, allowing the rear of the boat to fold to fit into a garage. For those owners that store their boat in a slip, owners can avoid waterfowl collecting on the swim platform by lifting the Power Platform
“Building on the excitement of the H22, we designed the H20 for boaters looking for all the features of the H-Series in a more compact design,” said Keisha Spicer, Director of Heyday Wake Boats. “Through our revolutionary approach to design, we look forward to increasing accessibility to the sport and continuing to push the boundaries of innovation.”
Measuring 20-feet in length overall, the H20 is designed to maximize every inch with innovative features, including:
- An industry-first Power Platform™, allowing new ways to conveniently store and dock your boat
- Heyday’s Integrated Wake System employing hull engineering to perfectly craft height, length, symmetry and push of the wave, without the need for gates or tabs.
- Innovative new storage solutions throughout the boat, creating new ways to access and store your gear
- Sliding stadium seat and table offering easy entertainment with a compact design
- Powered by a Mercury Marine 6.2L 320HP engine, the H20 boasts plenty of power to pull riders, even with full crew and ballast
To introduce the market to the all-new H20, Heyday will be hosting the inaugural Heyday Collegiate Cup, the first collegiate wakeboarding competition of its kind on Saturday, October 22 at Lake David Park, in Orlando, Florida. Eight top-tier universities will be participating in the competition, and riders will be towed by the all-new H20. To share in the excitement of the launch more broadly, Heyday also completed the [industry’s first virtual video production] using Unreal Engine technologies and immersive reality scenes to introduce the H20 to the marketplace.
Additionally, Heyday will be hosting a “Who’s Next Event” with multiple stops across the United States. At each event, attendees will have the opportunity to experience the thrill of the H20 while learning and riding with our Heyday Pro Athletes.
To learn more about the all-new H20, CLICK HERE