Apollo™ Series Amplifiers from Fusion® Entertainment
Garmin’s New Apollo Series Amplifiers Offer a Boost for Boaters with Fusion Audio Systems
Purpose-built marine amplifier range increases power and optimizes performance
Today, Fusion Entertainment (a Garmin brand) announced the Fusion Apollo Series amplifiers, delivering the best performance and most power for boats equipped with Fusion Digital Signal Processing (DSP)-enabled stereos and Fusion speakers. Thanks to 150 W RMS per channel, Easy Tune functionality and more, boaters will receive the same quality of sound performance found in high-end home audio systems while on the water. And, gone are the days of having to hire an outside audio expert to install and tune your audio systems! With the Fusion Apollo Series amplifiers, boaters can carry out their retrofitting or project boat plans by tuning the Apollo Series amplifiers right from their mobile device via the Fusion-Link app.
- Designed exclusively for Fusion audio systems, the new Apollo Series enhance audio clarity and reduce distortion for a superior onboard entertainment experience.
- Thanks to 150 W RMS per channel, High Power Mode and reduced Total Harmonic Distortion (THD), Apollo Series amplifiers deliver clearer audio on the water and optimize audio reproduction for each individual zone on board.
- The Apollo Series amplifiers feature in-the-box mounting brackets, Easy Tune functionality and wireless Fusion-Link connection that allow for a quicker and simpler installation and set up process. By selecting the relevant DSP audio profiles in the Fusion-Link app, boaters can sync and tune their Apollo Series amplifiers for optimized audio reproduction, right from their mobile device and without the help of outside audio experts.
- Featuring Fusion’s signature True-Marine design and 3-year warranty, the Apollo Series amplifiers are built to last season after season with protection against harsh marine environments – such as salt fog, water and UV – enclosed in a slick, white powder-coated aluminum casing that provides a modern aesthetic to any boat.
- In addition to 1-, 4-, 6- and 8-channel options, the Apollo Series also offers a 2-channel Apollo zone amplifier – available with 12V and 24V compatibility – to target and make use of zones not being amplified on board.
- The Apollo Series amplifiers have suggested retail prices ranging from $179.99 to $949.99, backed by Fusion’s three-year consumer warranty.
Visit www.garmin.com/fusionaudioentertainment for more info