Main > Ronix > Team Bindings > 2014 Ronix Preston
2014 Ronix Preston
Click Image For Larger View
- Single lasted with the lowest profile and compact last - eliminating
excess material and hot spots
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Double laces - a more customized fi t
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- Bamboo fabric – Pandas will be jealous of our latest eco friendly creation
- New double X lacing – improved wear resistance and tensile strength
- Ridden by Erik Ruck, Dominik Hernler, and Marc Rossiter
This well crafted boot named after our hometown now comes with our highest non heat moldable memory – Stage 3 foam. Hollowed ankle cavities and perforation on the liners allow mobility to be enhanced without giving up lower foot support. This free flowing boot is built for both boat and cable Zen master’s like ex pro tour and world champion Erik Ruck, and the new cable phenom – Dominik Hernler. Riders that know leg mobility is only as good as the foot hold that it offers. They have confidence in the fact that the heel hold in these panda bear specials will allow them to loosen the upper cuff for exaggerated presses at a cable park without sacrificing board control edging into the wake. This boot has been infused with some of the latest in eco friendly technologies to make you feel better about your wake on our waterways. If bamboo is good for the endangered pandas… we decided that it must be good for us!
Description of this button.